Claudia A. Gowan, PLLC serves clients in Seattle and throughout King, Pierce and Snohomish Counties, in Washington State.
- Estate planning for individuals, married and unmarried couples
- Revocable and irrevocable trusts
- Estate and gift taxation
- Charitable, special needs and tax planning
- Powers of attorney
- Healthcare directives
- Trusts and estates
- Estate administration
- Trust administration
- Fiduciary income taxation
- Business formation and dispute resolution
- University of Washington School of Law, Graduate Program in Taxation, LL.M.
- Gonzaga University School of Law, J.D.
Associations & memberships
- Washington State Bar Association
- Member: WSBA Legislative Committee
- Member: WSBA Real Property, Probate and Trust Section
- Member: WSBA Taxation Section
- Member: Estate & Gift Tax Committee, WSBA Taxation Section
- King County Bar Association
- Member: KCBA Real Property, Probate and Trust Section
- Member: Washington Women In Tax
- Member: Women In Bio